Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cloud Love


All about the clouds today. How cute is this cloud tee from Whistle And Flute paired with his new cloud leggings from Candy Kirby? I'm in love. Cutest outfit ever. I'm also seriously dying over this slouchy beanie Candy Kirby gifted us and want to order every color now!




And we headed to Disney after where I snapped these gems




Saturday will be my last post for awhile- as I said before, I want to take December off from blogging to focus my energy on other things. I just wanted to say thank you to all those who have followed along with us and tell you how much we love and appreciate you all. I hope you all have the best December ever. Don't forget to follow us on Instagram because were still posting over there like crazy. You can find us at: candicewilliams_

Outfit Details-

Tee- Whistle And Flute

Hat and Leggings- Candy Kirby

Moccs- c/o Freshly Picked

3 comments:

  1. I looove his beanie! And the whole cloud ensemble. :) We'll miss your posts but I'll see you on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute shirt! What's that book about the cloud named Nimby? It was one of my favorites as a kid. You should read it to James if you haven't already, it's so adorable!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete