Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rainy Day, Come Our Way


On this particular day it was supposed to rain, and rain it did. But when I woke up, it wasn't raining so we jumped out of bed, got James dressed, and headed for a quick playground sesh before the rain started. Here in Southern California, we don't do rain. Rain means we stay in our pajamas watching Disney movies all day. So we were happy to quickly get out of the house before the pour. 

Truth be told though, I don't mind rain AS much as I used to because my husband can't work in the rain which means he gets to come home when it does! 

Anyway, I guess colder weather is upon us and I think I'm okay with it. I'm pretty excited to wear sweatshirts and moccasins. 









Outfit Details-

Tee- H&M (old)

Leggings- Little Hip Squeaks

Moccs- c/o Freshly Picked

No comments:

Post a Comment