Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Meet Freshly Picked

I think by now, anyone who has ever read this blog knows just how obsessed I am with Freshly Picked Moccasins. I think James owns almost every color. (We skip the pinks and purples because my husband would kill me.)

Here's why I love them. 

Freshly Picked Moccs are cute, stylish, and trendy. They are easy to get on, easy to take off, and they stay on James' feet. They are easy to clean, they hold up well, and they're comfortable! 

I always size up so they fit him longer and his little feet have room to grow. 

Our favorite color so far is emerald. We've tried them all but emerald is the winner because James thinks they are Peter Pan shoes. 

I think Freshly Picked moccs are the greatest, most stylish shoes around and I think every kid needs at least one pair. 

Here are some of my favs-







No comments:

Post a Comment