Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hello Ladies + A Crazy Day

Ok. Yesterday was crazy. It seemed liked everything that could go wrong, went wrong. The day started with me getting an infected hang nail or something of the sort. My finger was throbbing and I swore I thought it was going to fall off. James and I ditched our chores and made our way to Starbucks in the morning for a treat instead. We got my car washed, yatta yatta... went to the playground... Came back home to do the laundry and...

I locked myself out of my house. Ya. All I had was my cell phone. We were both starving, it was 95 degrees out, I needed to use the restroom.. I was freaking out. So in my most uncomfortable sandals I carried James all the way to Starbucks two miles away in the 95 degree heat. God bless the Starbucks phone app because I was able to load it online and buy us lunch there. So we were at Starbucks twice yesterday. After lunch we hiked the two miles back home. James fell asleep on me so it was like carrying dead weight. My arms were dead and my feet were swollen and I was a sweaty mess. 

We sat in the backyard for awhile, James sleeping on me until my husband finally came to the rescue and saved us. 

Then I realized that some packages I ordered got forwarded.. But who knows where to.. So ya, it was quite the day. I'm glad it was over and I'm glad this little cutie was with me the whole time to keep me smiling. 



Boom! Lady killer over here! How cute is this ensemble?!





So ya, that was our day. Hope yours was better!!

Outfit Details-

Tee- c/o Prefresh 

Leggings- Thief And Bandit

Moccs- c/o Freshly Picked

1 comment:

  1. Ugh what an awful day!! Although I have to admit, 95 degrees sounds pretty nice right about now! I'm all bundled up at my desk at work, the AC is blasting me!! Thank goodness for starbucks though, right??

    ReplyDelete