Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Routine

Do you guys have routines that you always stick to? I'm sure in some form or another you do. Right now our routine involves going to the playground first thing in the morning. Usually even before we've had breakfast. Sometimes that means we have to bring a towel to wipe down the wet slides but it also means it isn't packed full of kids yet, it isn't hot outside, and I can bring my morning cup of coffee along with me. Because coffee is clearly my routine too. 

I think doing something fun like hitting the playground every morning is a good way to start our day out on the right foot. It makes James so happy and it gives him something to look forward to every day. Whatever else the day holds in store for us, he knows Mommy will take him to the playground as soon as he wakes up. 










Outfit Details-

Tee- c/o Cute Attack Store

Leggings- Candy Kirby

Moccasins- c/o Freshly Picked

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome, it's like your own personal playground. :) I wonder if you'll change things up in the winter, when it starts getting too cold? Maybe have some indoor fun? And now I want coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly it's still 80 here in November. Haha la never really gets cold!!

      Delete