Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pretzels And Hot Dogs


James has a huge wardrobe if you couldn't guess that already. And one of my favorite things to collect for him are cool, one of a kind tees. My husband has over 100 tees... And I have about 2. It most be something about tees and boys that go hand in hand. Today I've paired one of James' coolest tees with one of my favorite pairs of leggings for him... Another thing I love collecting. I won't even SAY how many pairs of leggings my kid has!

Anyway, here are some cute photos of my boy modeling for you all. I don't know where he gets some of these silly poses from but it cracks me up. 





Hope you all are having a great week! I came down with a nasty cold a few days ago and it blows! It really does make you appreciate all the days that you're healthy though, that's for sure!! We've been showing Derek's parents all over town. Today were going to Disneyland for the second time, yesterday we did lots of shopping, and tonight my mother in law and I are going to get blow outs at the dry bar so I'm pretty excited about that! Hope you all have a great holiday tomorrow too. 

Outfit Details-

Tee- c/o Little Piccolini

Leggings- Candy Kirby

Moccs- c/o Freshly Picked

No comments:

Post a Comment