Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Splash Of Color

There are only a handful of places I really shop for James. When he was a baby, his wardrobe was all over the place. Now that I'm more "experienced" with dressing a boy, I know what I like and I know where to go. Zara is one of the few places I go online to check regularly for James and I'm never disappointed. A baby chambray? YES PLEASE. As soon as it was in my cart I had a heavenly vision of it paired with colored denim and moccasins.

I have to say, it came together even better than my vision. That probably explains why I posted ELEVEN pictures of him.... Ummmm sorry about that? They were all so good.

Outfit details-

Denim shirt- Zara


Twill Trousers-Zara

Moccasins- Freshly Picked






















2 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie... and I love those red pants on him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute? The waist is too big and they kept falling down. It was hilarious. So we went off to target to invest in his first ever baby belts

      Delete