If you've read my blog even once, you'll know that we are huge lovers of Freshly Picked Moccasins. James usually sports a pair in almost every post. Today Freshly Picked is asking fans- What makes these moccasins so unique? Here's my answer(s)...
1. What other business owner would host such a generous giveaway to her fans? I think we can all agree that giving away $500 sets Freshly Picked apart.
2. These moccasins were the only thing that fit my sons chubby baby feet when he was off the charts in cute baby fat. They still fit him now that he's thinned out like crazy. Most shoes just don't do that.
3. Freshly Picked has seen the world with us. Disney World, the east coast, back to the West coast.. Everywhere we go, our moccs are sure to follow. These colorful gems can take a beating, too. My son is one active little boy and they've come home from playgrounds and theme parks just as fresh and clean as ever.
4. Freshly Picked Moccs have a design like no other shoe. That's all thanks to their owners hard work and design. Freshly Picked have become known as "James shoes" around our parts because they have become unique to US. I think most people who own a pair can attest to that.
5. Uniqueness is not just in their product. It's in their customer service, their owner, and the team she's built around her. Never have I witnessed such generosity, compassion, and kindness as I have from Susan and her team. And that, my friends, makes up one heck of a unique moccasin!