Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Goofy's Kitchen

Today I took James and my mom to Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel. For those of you who aren't familiar, it's an amazing character buffet with Chef Goofy and a whole bunch of other characters. The food is TO DIE FOR. You guys, they have every breakfast food and lunch food you could think of, an ice cream bar, and a mile long dessert station. I may or may not have had four pieces of the french toast. Side note- you know you put too much syrup on your french toast when it ends up all in your hair.

James had SO much fun playing with all the characters, eating as much fruit and cookies as his heart desired, and my mom and I had a blast snapping pictures of him and pigging out.

I'm always on a huge health kick. I walk at least two miles a day and I NEVER snack. So today, my theme was YOLO. And you guys, I ate til I couldn't eat any more!

If you ever visit Disneyland, be sure to check out Goofy's Kitchen or one of the other Disney character dining experiences! They are worth every penny!

After our brunch we went inside Disneyland to ride the Pirate ride (James' favorite) and play on Tom Sawyer's Island. I am so thankful for my sweet baby boy who I love hanging out with and spoiling.

Outfit details-

Mickey Ears- Walt Disney World in Florida (but you can buy Disneyland ones in Disneyland, too)

Shirt- H&M

Leggings- Thief And Bandit Kids

Moccasins-

Freshly Picked



















8 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I remember my parents taking me to something like this when I was younger. Great memories!


    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those memories the best? That's what I want to give to my son :)

      Delete
  2. Is there anything cuter than a kid in those Disneyland Mickey Mouse ears? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true. I love seeing all the kids in them at Disneyland. I think they were $20 and we got them when we went to Disneyworld when he was 9 months.. He's still wearing them :)

      Delete
  3. Stopping by to say HI, sent from The Forge giveaway :) Love his Pinocchio shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable. I haven't been to Goofy's Kitchen since I was a little one. I don't remember the food, just the characters, so I'll have to stop by for the eats now that I have a little one of my own

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable. I haven't been to Goofy's Kitchen since I was a little one. I don't remember the food, just the characters, so I'll have to stop by for the eats now that I have a little one of my own

    ReplyDelete