Friday, March 22, 2013

Typical James




James' favorite place to be is outside. Be it at a playground, the park, backyard... Whatever! And this is a very typical James outfit. Leggings, a cool sweatshirt, no shoes, and a pacifier. We usually don't have the extra two seconds to spare for shoes because James wants to be out in the yard NOW!

I wanted to share these photos because while they aren't polished, they're real. And they're US.

Outfit details-

Sweatshirt- Target
Leggings- Thief and Bandit









**For further reading... Here are my most recent posts on Baby Gizmo...

A Helpful List Of Foods New Moms Should Be Eating And Why

Best Books For Toddlers

What Should Be In Your First Aid Kit At Home?
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! When I bought it at target they had a similar matching one for me that I bought :)

      Delete