What to do-
1. Empty your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at a time. Stir in between each time. It will probably take three times to get the chocolate chips all the way melted.
2. Take all your cinnamon bears out and stick a toothpick in the bottom of each one. This will make dipping much easier and less messy!
3. One at a time, dip your cinnamon bears in the melted chocolate. I found it easiest to dip the front of the bears first and then I swirled them around the side of the bowl until each bear had a nice chocolate coating.
4. Once each cinnamon bear is dipped, lay them on a sheet of parchment paper.
5. Let them cool and harden for a few hours. I stuck them in the refrigerator over night to speed up the process. Once they are done, store them in an air tight container and enjoy!
Below I've included some pictures of the whole process to give you an idea of what it looks like. Be careful because these are highly addicting! Let me know if you have any questions!
**For more of my recipes, check out these posts by me on Baby Gizmo**
Recipe: Upside Down Pizza Casserole
Recipe: Crock Pot Sausage Stew
Recipe: Classic Beef And Noodles Stroganoff