Monday, February 11, 2013

Why I started this blog.

So I thought maybe I should take a nice quick second to talk about why I started this blog. I promise I'll be short and sweet.

I am a senior editor aka blogger for Baby Gizmo. I LOVE to write and this opportunity has been one of the best things to happen to me because not only do I enjoy it, but it's now my job so it provides me an income as well. The more I wrote, the more my passion for blogging grew.

I want THIS blog to be a place where I can come back to any day I want and have all of James' photos in one spot. But I don't just want it to be a keepsake. I want to inspire other moms to dress their kids up. I want to give people new, fresh ideas. I hope that other moms will realize that it's possible to dress boys in things other than jeans and a t shirt. I want to share new and cheap ideas of where to buy clothes and show you how to put them together. And I want to write. About all different things. But mostly about my kid. Because he is what matters most to me and the number one thing I like to talk and write about.


Sweater- Target
Colored Jeans- Shawn White for Target
Beanie- Target
Shoes- Gifted

(Fact- we heart Target. And this whole ensemble cost less than $25)

2 comments:

  1. I find that there are always tons of girls clothes to choose from but hardly any for boys.

    It's a pet peeve of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true. That's why it can be so hard to dress boys because there just aren't that many options. I have gotten really good at making things work and finding creative ways to dress James but I was stumped in the beginning.

      Delete