Monday, February 18, 2013

Skull Sweatshirt For The Win

I found this skull sweatshirt for James at Target for $5. It could just be my most favorite article of clothing he owns. And the boy owns a lot of clothes.

So one time James wore said skull sweatshirt when we visited my Grandma. She was not a fan. She kept saying things like- "Why is such a cute boy wearing such an ugly sweatshirt?" and "That sweatshirt is so scary and awful."

It really cracked me up. Obviously she didn't get the memo that skull sweatshirts are all the rage right now! So James and I are down to visit my family this week and guess what I put James in? The skull sweatshirt. I can't wait to see the look on my grandmas face.

Honestly though, the sweatshirt is rad, I love skulls, and James rocks it!

Sweatshirt- Target
Jeans- Shawn White for Target.





7 comments:

  1. He is just beyond adorable!! Love that sweatshirt, I wish they had that in my size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah I totally got a blue one for myself! It was in the target boys section I just got an XL haha

      Delete
  2. Haha! When Leila was little I had her in a black shirt with a heart tattoo that said "Mommy" Sheesh, I got some nasty comments about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. He is lookin like a little boy :(. Time for another baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. He is looking like a little boy ! Time for another baby :)

    ReplyDelete