Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Of taco tongues and balloons.

If I was going to give this post a name (which I did) it would be "Of taco tongues and balloons." I think James was trying to do a taco tongue here. Did you know that being able to do a taco tongue is genetic? No one in my family can do it, including me. So James, good luck. I hope you beat the odds.

Also, balloons. He is obsessed. He calls them Ba-boos and if we see one, we MUST take it home with us. And insist on bringing it into photos with us. That's okay when you're one year old.

Sweater- H&M
Jeans- Shawn White for Target
Beanie- Target
Shoes- Gifted light up shoes. So fun.









2 comments:

  1. I'm from Glitter and Gloss. He is SO CUTE. For real, one of the cutest little guys I've ever seen :)

    karrie

    PS: I sub for kindergardeners so that's saying a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest.. Thank you so much! And thanks for stopping by!!! Good luck with the giveaway!!!

      Delete