Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Little Boogaweezin

 We're baaaaacccckkkk! To Disneyland that is. James and I came to visit my family on Monday and one of our first stops was obviously Disneyland. I was shocked when James refused to go on the Pirate ride (his usual favorite) and instead wanted to ride The Little Mermaid ride three times in a row. He also decided he wanted to climb up Tarzan's Treehouse three times in a row and let me tell you, those thousand flights of stairs are a dang workout. So I did what any sane parent would do and left the Tarzan's Treehouse stair climbing to Grandma. That's what Grandma's are for, right? Bless my moms heart. Of course we spent most of the day chasing around Disney characters. I really don't mind doing that. In fact, chasing down characters and taking pictures of James with them melts my heart and is one of my most favorite things to do. A true sign that I'm not only a grown up, but a mom.





Please note the love between James and Jake below. James would BEAT A KID DOWN to see Jake. Seriously. The kid has no patience when it comes to seeing Jake. All other characters, yes.. But when he sees Jake it's like he's the only kid in the world who loves him and everyone else better step aside! He loves him some Neverland Pirates.








James was straight styling at Disneyland dressed in the cutest clothes from Little Boogaweezin. My friend Jen is the creator behind this fabulous company and her shop is filled with some real gems!

 
 
Outfit Details-
 
Shirt and Leggings- Little Boogaweezin
 
Moccasins- Freshly Picked
 
 
Also worth mentioning today, on April 24th, is that two years ago today was Easter Sunday and also my due date with James! I was already 5 cm dilated (crazy right), having contractions like crazy, and wondering when the heck my baby was coming! That little bugger stayed in for another two days! Hard to believe it's been a whole two years!
 
Annndddddd... For further reading, you can check out all these recent posts I wrote on Baby Gizmo
 
Salsa Chicken In The Crock Pot

Tips On Maintaining A Safe Sleeping Place For Your Bundle Of Joy

Review: Scout Daddy Diaper Bag

A Closer Look At The Importance Of Different Vaccinations

How To Tell Your Child You're Expecting And Tips On Helping Them Make The Transition

Disney's Goofy's Kitchen Review

Recipe: Raspberry Pretzel Jello Salad

3 comments:

  1. He looks like he's having so much fun with all those characters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. His little face with Jake is just priceless
    Looks like a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love the picture with Goofy!

    ReplyDelete