Saturday, June 29, 2013

Daily Adventure: Part 2

Today we took my sister to Incredible John's. It's basically Chuck-E-Cheese 2.0. Better rides, better games, amazing food (none of which is on my healthy eating list but it's ok to cheat every now and then right?!), just better everything. 

Derek and I always take James here when it's too hot for the playground or when we want an easy place to have fun for a few hours. My sister had never been so why not? 

Here are a few shots I took today-







Of course our day wouldn't be complete with out a swimming session and some movies. This time it was The Incredible Burt Wonderstone and Flypaper. I'd give both two thumbs up! I LOVE anything Steve Carell. 

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend and stop by tomorrow to see what we're up to! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast!
    Hope you have a wonderful Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the absolute BEST memories of Chuck E Cheese from growing up... and this place looks even cooler!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete