Monday, June 3, 2013

Kicking Off Summer

So like I mentioned in my last post, James and I are down visiting my family right now. On Saturday I went and picked up a cool new pool for James and boy was it a hit! We have a few pools at our place in Bakersfield but no backyard so no space for a blow up one. I thought it would be fun to get a blow up pool for James to have in my parents backyard this summer. 



A blow up pool is an awesome alternative because James can just go in it alone vs me having to get in and swim with him in a 5 foot deep pool. Not that I don't like doing that, but now when we visit my family I have the option of lounging outside while James splashes around and has a blast! 





This pool has the works- a slide, a water fall, and a palm tree that sprays out water. It also comes with a Dino that you can throw balls into.. Perfect for any toddler basically! 


Summer, we are ready for you!!

4 comments:

  1. That pool looks like so much fun!! Wish I had one like that when I was little. I'm so getting one for my son now. What a way to start summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have really nice ones at target right now !!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, what an amazing pool! Looks super fun, I bet he loves it.

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete