Friday, July 26, 2013

When We Love Something, We Really Love It

First off, we made it to June Lake to see my husband! Yay. (Just in case you were wondering... Which you probably weren't) 

Anyway...


So that's basically how my brain works. I either love something or I hate it. I'm very black or white, no grey areas, no middle ground. If I love a TV show. I want to watch it over and over again. If I love Disneyland, I want to go every single day. If I love Petunia Pickle Bottom, I have to have over 20 diaper bags. All of that is factual. So it comes as no surprise that James inherited this trait from me. He's the same. He watches the same movie over and over and wants to go to the same favorite places all the time. I can't blame him because I know he gets it from me. My husband is the opposite and never gets it. ANYWAY.. I'm sharing that little back story so you will know why you're seeing pictures that look very similar to ones I just recently posted.


Look familiar? Yup, we came back to the pirate playground! We loved it so much that I had my friend and her kids come and meet us there and they loved it too.

So please excuse the fact that you may be seeing some repeat backgrounds in this post. 



^^ check this kid out. That face! 




Outfit Details- 

Tee- Currently at Target and perfect for any little pirate obsessed boy at a pirate playground. 

Leggings- Candy Kirby

Sandals- Salt Waters

2 comments:

  1. That 3rd picture of him made me laugh at my desk. :) So silly!

    ReplyDelete