Saturday, September 28, 2013

An Explorer Is A Friend To All

I can pretty much say with confidence now that we are done with most of our new house stuff. I mean, there's always going to be more to do and more things I want to buy and add to our home, but everything is in its place now. This means that we've had more time to explore our city. It's also getting much cooler here and I think fall is finally upon us (thank goodness).

We've had the chance to check out some new playgrounds, do some shopping, and just get out and explore our new city. Anyone catch the title of this post and know where it's from? One of James' favorite movies!

Today I'm sharing some photos from a recent playground adventure. We took an evening walk to a playground as a family and I kept thinking it was like Peter Pan and Nana on a walk. Take a look- 


Right?!





Outfit Details- 

Leggings- Candy Kirby Designs

Sandals- Salt Waters

No comments:

Post a Comment