Thursday, September 12, 2013

Turtle Power


So, Ninja Turtles. My husband apparently loved them as a kid (what boy didn't?!) and now James is ALL ABOUT THEM. 

He calls them "Turtles Fight" and wants to watch the DVD collection my husband bought "for James" all the time. 

I thought it only appropriate to buy him a Ninja Turtle tee complete with TMNT inspired leggings from our most favorite shop. 


James was SO excited about this outfit. 


On this particular day we went to Vroman's bookstore which is basically the best bookstore on the planet and just a mile away from us. We had a blast! 



James got to pick out some new books and I found the cutest vintage looking cowboy book that I am going to use for a DIY project I hope to share with you all soon!

Outfit Details-


Moccasins- C/O Freshly Picked


***Leaving you with my most recent blogs on Baby Gizmo ***




1 comment:

  1. Such a little cutie pie!!! And I love his tiny t-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete