Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Recipe: Enchilada Pie

Today I wanted to share my recipe for super easy and delicious Enchilada Pie. Aka the white people version of enchiladas. My husband loves this stuff so I make it often. 

Ingredients- 

Corn tortillas
Ground beef
1 can of: enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, green chilies. 
2 packs of shredded cheddar cheese 

Directions- 

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. 


Brown your beef in a skillet. I use about one pound but it depends how "beefy" you want it. 


Mix the ground beef with the cans of tomato sauce, enchilada sauce and green chilies. Skip the chilies if you aren't a fan. 

Then you're going to layer your ingredients in a rectangular casserole dish in the following order- 


Tortillas on bottom. 


Cover with the meat mix. 


One pack of shredded cheese. 


Another layer or tortillas. I tear mine in halves to make covering easier. 


The second pack of shredded cheese. 


Then bake that baby in your oven for 30 minutes. 


Bam, you're done! Let it cool before serving it up and enjoying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment