Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Disney For The Win

You guys, I guess this is where I should apologize for the fact that I've been posting WAY TOO MANY DISNEY POSTS. The thing is, now that we live back down in LA, we are so close, and it kills me not to go at least twice a week. That's sick right? It's got to be but it's the truth. I'm totally one of those crazy weird Disney people.

James loves Disneyland. I love Disneyland. We have a pass that we paid for so now I think of it as being free and if I pack our lunch I don't have to spend a dime when we go. That's amazing in my book. We usually go for a whopping three hours and then call it a day. This way we just do our very favorite things and then we're ready to bounce home.

Since my blog is primarily fashion for littles with some recipes and personal things thrown in, I guess it really doesn't matter where I take the photos of James so long as I'm taking them and he isn't wearing the same thing every time. At least that's what I'm telling myself so I don't feel guilty about all the Disney photos.

With that being said, MORE DISNEY!












Outfit Details-
Rad Tee- Prefresh 

Leggings- Candy Kirby Designs

Lemon Moccs- c/o Freshly Picked

No comments:

Post a Comment