Sunday, October 13, 2013

Meet Jennifer Ann

Jennifer Ann is a total favorite of mine. I've been lucky enough to become friends with this sweet momma via Instagram and email! She is a sweetheart and so talented, too! 

Her shop is filled with some amazing gems! 


She is famous for her name leggings. She will personally create leggings for your little one that has their name written all over them! She also does this on blankets. How cool is that?! James has gotten so many compliments on his pair and he loves his name blanket. 


I just recently purchased these large black and white pyramid leggings from her and they are amazing! I love that they will go with so many things James already has in his closet! 

Here are a couple other items I love from her- 


^^ Her headbands are amazing! I have two of them myself. Yes, they are totally for adults too!!


^^ I die!! 

Shop Jennifer Ann Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment