Saturday, October 19, 2013

Harems, Harvest Festivals, And Playgrounds

So it's family tradition that every year in October we go to the annual Harvest Festival. It's this huge indoor event with food and craft booths, lots of samples (favorite), and entertainment. When I was little I always loved to watch the magic shows, listen to the music, and see the puppet show. I always pick up dips, fudge, nuts, soup mixes, homemade house goods, and a ton of other things.  I'm all about supporting local, hand made so this is a great opportunity to do so. 

This year we got some BOMB pull apart cinnamon roll bread, some blueberry loaves, and James picked some different cereal mixes. I'm ashamed to say that I ate the ENTIRE blueberry loaf in one sitting. Now I'm back to clean eating but dang if that wasn't the best thing I've ever eaten. 

James and I went with my mom, dad, and sister and had a blast. Derek was at work or he would have been there too. 

Also, I don't know why but since becoming obsessed with Parks And Rec I now think of their harvest festival with Little Sebastian every time I go. 

Anyway! Before we went we had a quick playground session. 

Here are some photos I snapped. 










Outfit Details-

Tee- Hello Apparel

Harem Pants- Indie Nook

Mint Moccs- c/o Freshly Picked

No comments:

Post a Comment