Sunday, October 6, 2013

Recipe: Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies

So I'm really into cake mix cookies now ever since I made the funfetti recipe that I shared with you guys. 

I wanted to try out another recipe so today I'm sharing my take at red velvet cake mix cookies. Sounds delicious right?! They are!


Ingredients- 

1 box of red velvet cake mix
1/3 cup oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
Powdered sugar

Directions- 


Start by mixing everything except the powdered sugar. 


Roll your dough into small balls (it should make about 24 cookies) and then roll them in powdered sugar. 

Bake them in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. 

That's it! 


The result is delicious, cakey, red velvet cookies that you will LOVE!

These are so easy, only call for a few ingredients, and only took me about 5 minutes to whip up. Give them a try and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment