Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Recipe: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies For Halloween


These are the best cookies I've ever made. Hands down. And that is a big claim because I bake a LOT OF COOKIES. 

I wanted to do some fun Halloween cookies so I added the candy corn Halloween M&M's and a bag of chocolate chips to my new favorite peanut butter cookie recipe. 

Here's my recipe-

Ingredients- 

1 stick of butter
1/4 cup white sugar 
1/2 cup brown sugar 
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
Sprinkle of baking soda 
1 and 1/4 cup flour 
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 bag of chocolate chips
1 bag of Halloween candy corn M&M's. I got mine at Target. 

Directions-

Mix the sugars and butter. 
Mix all other ingredients except the candies. 
Mix the chocolate chips and M&M's in with a big wooden spoon. Save some of the M&M's off to the side. 

Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes. 

Roll the chilled dough in big balls and slightly press down on them. I stuck a few M&M's on the tops of each one so they would be extra cute and colorful. 

Bake in a 350 degree oven for 8 minutes.

The cookies will seem undone when you get them out but they firm up as they sit. 

Let them cool completely before eating. 



Seriously you guys. Best cookies ever. Make them for Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment