Saturday, August 24, 2013

20 Facts About Me


Today I thought it would be fun to share 20 facts about me. I love getting to know the bloggers I follow so I hope some of you will do something like this for your readers too! 

1. If I had to use one word to describe myself, it would be PARTICULAR. I am very particular about everything and like things to be exactly my way. I guess that's not so much a good thing. 

2. I've been a vegetarian for almost ten years. 

3. Even though I went to college, I was never all about it and hated all my courses. I knew I just wanted to get married and have babies. 

4. I live for fashion. L O V E. Dressing up, being put together, coordinating my outfits, trying new trends- I live for that stuff. I love fashion both for myself and obviously for James too. I can't get enough. I love us looking our best and I've always thought that fashion was a fun way to express yourself. Clothes are important to me. 

5. I only really feel myself when I have platinum blonde hair. I was definitely meant to be a blonde. I also can't wait until I go grey because my roots will blend better. I'm probably the only person you've ever heard of who WANTS to go grey. 

6. I had a failed epidural with James. 

7. I blog for Baby Gizmo and it's the best job in the world. 

8. The Office is hands down my favorite TV show ever made. I can quote every line from every episode. 

9. I'm obsessed with Disney. I've had a Disneyland pass since I was a kid and it is my favorite place to go. 

10. I am a huge animal lover. I wish I could have my very own Dalmatian Plantation. Only sub Dalmatian for Shih Tzu. Or any other dog that needed a home really. 

11. I am a Christian and owe everything I have to Jesus. I am so blessed. 

12. I am a shop-a-holic. I online shop like there's no tomorrow. 

13. I only eat about five different kinds of food- bananas, vegetables, protein bars, chili, and veggie pattys. I'm incredibly picky. I like a few lean cuisine TV dinners, too. 

14. I can be really daring and impulsive. I once hacked off all my hair in a pixie cut spur of the moment. My husband was not pleased. 

15. I'm a freak about my nail polish. If I get one tiny chip, I have to re paint them all and start fresh. 

16. I do laundry every single day. I also cook sometime homemade and make a dessert from scratch almost every day. 

17. My dream is to buy a huge duplex and split it with my parents. 

18. I need a venti iced vanilla latte every day. 

19. I'm scared to death to go through another pregnancy, gain weight, and give birth again. I had the easiest pregnancy with James but I think it's easier the first time when you don't know what to expect. 

20. I have met some amazing people through blogging and Instagram and have actually become real life friends with some of them. 

Now it's your turn. Do your own 20 facts or leave a fact or two in the comments so I can learn more about YOU!

2 comments:

  1. ha! i'm a bit "particular" too. and what is it about husband's and short hair?...i've been contemplating a chop too. enjoy your saturday;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! My husband tells me almost every day.. Don't ever cut a pixie again. Haha I just know hair grows back so Im very into trying new things. I am going to cut a few inches off my hair next week.. We will see what he thinks :)

      Delete