Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Aviator Nation And My California Boy

Remember when I posted about my new favorite store in Venice Beach called Aviator Nation? Well today James is sporting some of the clothes I bought him from there. My husband and I each got a tee from them and we have literally been LIVING in them. They are by far the softest tees I've ever worn. High price tags but if money isn't an object I say- DO IT. 


I love that they are a store in California and that the clothes have such a cool vintage California feel to them. Perfect for my little California boy. 





^^ James' little cousins were in town last week and James claimed their backpack as his own. He was obsessed with pulling it everywhere.




^^ Sword fights with daddy. 




Now get ready for your heart to be a puddle on the floor-- 



Right?! Nothing is better and sweeter than seeing your husband and son together. I love the special relationship they have and how much they love each other. 

We are sad that our vacation is over and daddy is back at work but so is life and we had such a great time and made memories that will last forever. James and I actually have bad colds and coughs so we've been taking it extra easy and doing lots of lounging. Hoping for a full recovery soon. 

Outfit Details- 

Shorts- Old Navy

Hat- Target

Moccasins- c/o Freshly Picked

2 comments:

  1. James looks adorable in anything you put him in. He's just too cute!
    Hope you all feel better soon. The Summer Cold has went through our house already and it was rough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh this is our second go around with a summer cold. It really sucks. James is doing better today but I still feel awful and hubs is getting it now too. And thank you so much for your sweet words.

      Delete