Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rad

This could be my most favorite outfit of James' to date. He is wearing a tee and legging shorts by two of my new favorite shops. I've linked up everything down below so make sure to check out the details. I'm dying here. 


Oh ya, and more of the pirate park. Sorry guys, it makes for great pictures and my kid loves it!!







^^ Our tradition is to pick up Starbucks on the way and bring it with us. Breakfast at the pirate park, what could be better!??



Fun fact: James is starting to learn all the words to the Jake and the Neverland pirates theme song. 





Outfit Details- 

Tee- PreFresh

Legging shorts- Little Hip Squeaks

Moccs- c/o Freshly Picked

3 comments:

  1. Stop it! I am constantly saying things are rad (and everyone makes fun of me) which means that this is probably my most favorite James outfit, too! LOVE!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's the best word. I saw this shirt and knew James had to have it. It was sold out so I basically went on a crazy hunt and finally tracked one down haha

      Delete