Friday, August 23, 2013

Flashback Friday: Our Honeymoon

I love looking at old photos so much. Since yesterday was our anniversary and I shared some wedding photos with you guys today I thought it would be fun to share some honeymoon photos! I didn't take near as many photos as I wished I had but I'm glad at least I have a few. 


Don't worry, all G rated. Ha ha. 

We went to Fort Lauderdale, Florida for our honeymoon. We stayed at a really nice resort and had a huge penthouse suite complete with a living room,full on kitchen, and the most beautiful view. We spent one week swimming, hanging out at the beach, eating, lounging, and having drinks and playing bingo by the pool side bar. We did a champagne cruise one night, saw a show at a comedy club, and went to a Polynesian show another night. It was a BLAST!

Looking at these photos brought back so many good memories. And man, we looked like babies! 

Enjoy! 



 






We are still enjoying our anniversary stay-cation and will be here until Sunday. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. I will share some photos of our trip with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment